Friday, January 13, 2012

A Beauty of a collection! :)

 

There is one thing you should know about me….I LOVE Disney! Ever since I did a book report in 5th grade on Walt Disney I have been fascinated by his work and the company he created! I love the way the can make anything an “experience”! I mean were else do you turn into a kid with giddy excitement just to eat a vanilla popsicle covered in chocolate, that happens to be shaped like Mickey Mouse Ears, other than in Disney World or Disney Land. Why? Because it’s so darn fun! Those little shops, the trolley tracks in the street, the old fashioned music group singing on the corner…who wouldn’t drop $10 on a popsicle to be a part of that for a few minutes…lol.  Let’s face it, if Disney’s has it’s name on it you know it’s going to be good!

One of the favorite things about Disney in our house are their movies! I have one princess obsessed little 6 year old who has watched them over and over and over again.

One of my all time favorites is Beauty and The Beast. So in honor of Disney’s release of Beauty and the Beast in 3D today our princess party collection has been magically transformed into a Belle’s golden yellow and a Beastly royal blue.

bellinvite

package

I am offering a limited engagement sale on the printable set for the entire week...starting today!

Get it now before it’s locked away in the vault!…lol…I’ve always wanted to say that! Did I mention that the people at Disney are marketing geniuses as well!

Have a royal good weekend!

Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment