Thursday, July 21, 2011

****Sneak Peak**** Back To School

I can’t believe it’s almost time to head back to school!! My kids only have one and a half weeks left of summer. How can that be? We never started school this early! We never started school before Labor Day…like NEVER! Perhaps I’m in more denial than usual since I’m sending my “baby” off to Kindergarten this year…yikes…that was hard just to type! Nevertheless that first day of school will come, quickly I might add, and I will sit in the parking lot blubbering like a fool! Which is funny because how many times have I day dreamed about those days when I would have time to do all the errands and maybe meet the girls for lunch and not have to cart a little body around with me. Now I’m not sure I’m ready…**sigh**.

Anyways, that leads me to my ***sneak peak***. Finishing up my Back To School set that I think you guys are really going to like. It will include some party elements along with some practical items for everyday school use. I should have it ready to go by the end of the weekend!

schoolsneakpeak

So for all you moms sending off little ones to Kindergarten, Middle School, High School or College have your tissues on hand and stay STRONG!

Oh and don’t forget to Celebrate those milestones either! You deserve it! It’s hard work raising these little ones!

Celebrate Life!

Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment